Tune My Ride!(Gran Turismo 3 version)

• Thread starter Playguy
  • 4 comments
Heyz ya'll.I'm PGgu,and welcome to Tune My Ride!.Like the MTV one,in this show we'll tune cars from random people(maybe later on users?) and turn them into maniac beasts!

All the contestants will be choosen randomly with help of a PC...(all rights reserved...)

The random tuner of this first show is Mr. Chung Sa Funabashi, born in Vietname,currently living in the US.Mr Funabashi sent his reason why we should choose him:
"Hi there,i'm Chung Sa Funabashi,i was born in Vietname,but i'm currently living in Texas,US.I've always been a japanese drift cars freak,i have tons of DVDs about it,and i'm an extreme fan of Initial D,so i bought my Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex 2 years ago.I saw it at eBay,the seller said it was a special version of it,but didn't said what.Anyway,as the crazy guy that i am,i bought it right away,it was a cheap car and perfect for me to start praticing my drifting!But i soon discovered that there was something wrong in my car.It doesn't drift!I don't know why,but it doesn't.There must be something wrong with it.I noticed that only the front tyres are spinning,is that normal?And also,my friend ran a dyno test,he says that this thing only has 95HP.I thought the Truenos had 130hp?Is this the special thing in it?I wanna drift!

PLEASE PGguy TUNE MY RIDE!"

Special Trueno...yeah,this guy got ripped off...it's a shame.But here at 2FST4U,we like to make people happy when we can.So,we are going to tune Funabashi's car.
---
(Skips all the OMGOMGOMG!!!!111!!11 IT'S PGguy!!!!!)
So funabashi,show us your ride...

FB:Here it is,my special version trueno!
Cap38_pimpmyride.jpg

Cap39_pimpmyride.jpg

PG:...so...cool?...Oh whatever...Did you broke your axle?It's that other "special" thing on your car?
FB:You mean the camber?Well,i read on a mag that adding camber helps drifting
PG:Did you actually tried to drift?
FB:Yeah,i tried,but i have to get massive speed to throw a decent drift,but the car seems to be draging its butt...
PG:Show us your mad skillz dude...

Cap36_pimpmyride.jpg

Cap34_pimpmyride.jpg

Cap33_pimpmyride.jpg

Cap32_pimpmyride.jpg

PG:embarrassed:h dear...Please stop...That's an offense to all trueno's out there.Just give me the keys...
FB:YEAH!Take them!I just can't wait...
PG:Me either.Bye bye Funabashi,see ya in a week...
---
So,we at 2FST4U took a look at the car,and realized the special things in it...Someone had the brilliant idea of sticking a Mazda Demio engine,and it's drive train,in the car...Oh god...I hope it wasn't for the torque...

Anyway,we took all the trash of this,and started thinking...Funabashi wants to drift...we'll give him what he wants...He said that he likes Initial D,why not give him the full body package of the trueno in the dvd?
The body is complete,now for teh inside...We have a supra RZ engine left from other engine swap,do you think it will fit?...
It will have to...
Racing TRD suspension,weight reduction,drift spec tyres,and several other tiny parts that would take too much time to name,and a supra engine will make all Funabashi's dreams come true...
--
(One week later)
Funabashi,here's your new trueno...

Cap41_pimpmyride.jpg

Cap40_pimpmyride.jpg

(Skipping all the OMGOMGOMGOMG HAX111!!!!11!!!!)

PG:So are you happy with this thing now?
FB:HELL YEAH,NOW IT IS REALLY A SPECIAL VERSION TRUENO MAN,THANKS A LOT!
PG:Go drift it now dude...

Cap43_pimpmyride.jpg

Cap46_pimpmyride.jpg

Cap47_pimpmyride.jpg

Cap44_pimpmyride.jpg

Cap45_pimpmyride.jpg

FB:This thing is sooooo fast,and so easy to handle!!!!

PG:embarrassed:f course man,it was tuned by the best...

--

PG:That's it funa,you have been officialy tuned,now be careful with what you do ok?
FB:embarrassed:k man,thanks a lot.
Thank you PG for tuning my ride!

---

End of the show...

Back