tune request and a tuning question.

Mikucki
if anyone has a chance i would appreciate tunes for the following cars

'03 bmw m3 csl
'70 chevy nova
'70 charger 440 rt
'84 ferrari gto

if possible tuned on sport soft tires around the nurburgring (bumpy track) if anyone could do any of these cars it would be highly appreciated.

now onto the tuning question, would old setups from gt5 work in gt6?

if anyone has a chance i would appreciate tunes for the following cars

now onto the tuning question, would old setups from gt5 work in gt6?

Just thinking. I don't know how much response you'll get by just asking for someone to build tunes for you. The tuning forum has become it's own little community. There is usually a little bit of give and get. Plus we are very early in GT6, so most of us are still testing and not ready to even publish the first car for ourselves. Once GT6 gets a little older and garages start to fill up, chances are that you'll find someone who has tuned the car you are looking for.

Until then, things need to be a bit of give and take. I would suggest that you could take say the BMW or the Charger from your list and try someones GT5 tune on it. Say Clueless Tunes with a Charger. Take their tune, try it in GT6 and post back in their garage what you liked about the car's handling and what you did not. Instantly, you will make new friends and help them with some feedback that they can learn from. Then I bet they'd tune up almost anything for you if you are willing to keep providing feedback.

Just thinking. I don't know how much response you'll get by just asking for someone to build tunes for you. The tuning forum has become it's own little community. There is usually a little bit of give and get. Plus we are very early in GT6, so most of us are still testing and not ready to even publish the first car for ourselves. Once GT6 gets a little older and garages start to fill up, chances are that you'll find someone who has tuned the car you are looking for.

Until then, things need to be a bit of give and take. I would suggest that you could take say the BMW or the Charger from your list and try someones GT5 tune on it. Say Clueless Tunes with a Charger. Take their tune, try it in GT6 and post back in their garage what you liked about the car's handling and what you did not. Instantly, you will make new friends and help them with some feedback that they can learn from. Then I bet they'd tune up almost anything for you if you are willing to keep providing feedback.
U def right,the GT6 cars may not work with the GT5 tunes,iv'e been testing a few cars out,I know brakes are touchy in Gt6,ride height is much higher in Gt6,Roll bars have to be higher

Back