Tune request : DS3 / Nurburgring / Racing Soft

• Thread starter marxkeung
  • 5 comments
Anyone can help some tunes for Nur or other tracks with RS tyres and DS3 @ online race ? :bowdown:

500 PP, 550 PP , 600 PP road cars
etc : Elise 111R , NSX-R '02 , 86GT , M3 , GTR......

I tried many good tunes here , but still can't follow other racers when changed to racing soft tyres as i known some of tunes by wheel and i don't know how to setup between the wheel and DS3 with RS tyre:ouch:

Anyone can help some tunes for Nur or other tracks with RS tyres and DS3 @ online race ? :bowdown:

500 PP, 550 PP , 600 PP road cars
etc : Elise 111R , NSX-R '02 , 86GT , M3 , GTR......

I tried many good tunes here , but still can't follow other racers when changed to racing soft tyres as i known some of tunes by wheel and i don't know how to setup between the wheel and DS3 with RS tyre:ouch:

- GT6 Tune Directory!!:gtpflag:

the problem is not you, it's the tires. cars that are tuned on sports or comfort tires typically don't work on racing tires. Use the tune directory above and make sure you find tunes that were made on racing tires.

In fairness, not many tuners tune with RS tyres, not much call for it. No real challenge to race and no fun to tune, also not used in any offline career/seasonal races

Yes, I found the tuner (Little Duckpond) is very suitable for my resquest @ GT6 Tune Directory , thanks;)

I still want any RS settings and ideas with Elise 111R , NSX-R '02 and 86GT , I really love these cars @ online race in GT5 , I did some settings have fun in GT5 but all doesn't work in GT6:ouch:

Racing Hard tyre tunes will work perfectly well with Racing Soft tyres, they won't be 100% optimised but they'll be pretty close.
The basic difference is spring rate, the more grip the tyre has, the higher spring rate you can run

Back