JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Tuned Cars Image/video thread
Thread starter
Thread starter
-ultraflow-
9 comments
5,361 views
If you have any pic or video of your favorites Tuner manufacturer cars, please share with the rest of GTP members.
Only rule: The cars must be from a Tuner manufacturer:
Amuse Power House, JUN, HKS, Brabus, Roush, Hamann, AC Schnitzer, Hennessey, Mopar, Top Secret . . .
I start with one of my favorites the Honda S2000 [AP1] Coupe Ben schaffer’s Edition '08:
The car has a mix of bodyparts from different Japanese tuners like:
-Tracy Sports
-Powerhouse Amuse
-Top Secret
-Spoon Sports
Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
Very nice.
Just a suggestion: maybe change the title to 'Tuned' or something - I and many more see 'tuner' as generally Japanese cars etc... Or pretty much based on Need For Speed (I only pley Pro Street - not much of an excuse...) classifications.
I'll add some pics eventually, just need to sort through my collection.
Doesn't this thread collide with the "Imports", "Sexy & Mean", etc?
Eventually there's going to be a lot of duplicated pics on various threads, not much point in that. I like the idea though.
I'll contribute some large pics. All are high res.
Sportech S3
This is one of my favorites, The G-Power M5
Look at that engine!
This is my last one, more to follow
911 Turbo Mission 400 Plus by Jurgen Alzen Motorsport
Over 1,000 horsepower and 750 ft-lb of torque.
JUN AUTO 1100+ hp Nissan Skyline GT-R World Speed Record Holder
JUN AUTO competed at the 1997 Bonneville Speed Trials and set a world record for its class -
383.715 km/h average!
👍
Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
I'd tap that
and
at the multifunction steeringwheel, 80's edition.. now, if only it were manual..
Nice Mercedes-Benz Leonidae 👍
Some cars from HKS, some of them are in GT2 (180sx, R33).
The HKS R33 with 1300ps @ 9000rpm, its best time was a 7.671 quarter mile at Highland Drag Race Way in 2001.
The HKS R32 with 950ps @ 9000rpm, its fastest time was 8.454 in 2002 at MMC Drag City
The HKS Drag Supra, complete tube frame with carbon fibre body. The car made a astonishing 1200ps. No times available
The illusive HKS Drag 180SX, it made 1185ps @ 9000rpm, also on this car I do not have any times.
Gemballa has came a long way since the 80's, hasn't it?
Hmm.. I need to find a Zender W126, that looks pretty damn nice too.
more pics of the Gemballa version..
Coolest old S-class ever? I think so
oh dear, the interior..
Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
That black Gemballa benz with red interiors is a unique version, only 1 was made!
Brabus Bullet is capable of 224mph !
The engine inside the Bullet is a Brabus SV12 S Biturbo displacement engine, which came from the 2006 Brabus Rocket. The Bullet goes from 0-100km/h in just 3.9 seconds and can reach 200km/h in just 10.49 seconds, and to reach 300 km/h will take 24.5 seconds!
Some JUN Auto crazy machines:
JUN Nissan 350Z [Z33] 4x4 TwinTurbo
JUN Toyota Supra
JUN Subaru Impreza
JUN Honda Civic [EK4]