Tuned Clio to beat S10 tune

crazyVOLVOrob
Been tuning the "Tuned" Clio with the help of other tunes I saw on here to conquer S10 So I took bits and pieces for each tune I liked. I got bronze on Standard Physics with the Clio and could of had silver easily is not for hazing one bad turn

Here is the tune I did it. with
Performance:
Power: +35
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R1
Downforce: 5/15

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15/-13
Spring Rates: 6/7
Damper: 8/8
Toe: +0.30/-0.30
Camber: 3.0/1.5

Brake Balance: 9/8

Max Turn Angle: 50

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.712
2nd: 1.716
3rd: 1.259
4th: 1.027
5th: 0.873
6th: 0.742
Final: 4.400
---------------------------------------------
Been using pretty much(power +30; Weight 90%; Tires: R1; Aero:5/10) the same tune with the Suzuka 700pp online with great luck

Thanks to everyone on the forum as there would have been no way of me beating S10 with everyones knowledge

Last edited:
Pity you dont say if straight or tued clio?????????????

Could be me but I think it would be obvious that the Clio was the tuned version....I'll edit my post to clarify since some people think the stock clio tuned could do it.....

You can't edit the Aero on a stock Clio so thats the biggest tip off

well slap my wrists for being a silly billy Brit.just cant see why anyone would want to work out the figures to see which car it was.After all it would have been so difficult to clarify in the first place????????thank you for setting me straight

hi everyone! i recently got to the S class events and I couldn´t beat S1 PP650 yet! getting a bit frustrated here.. where do you get these "tuned cars" ?

i was all happy I was finally gonna tune up my stock clio when I read setup for Tuned clio.. :ill:

edit:
nevermind! i found it on the Gt concept dealership....

Last edited:
I never thought about using the Clio T for the 725PP events since it won't reach 725.

But I figured what the heck and I gave it a try. To my surprise I beat S7 by over 6 seconds first try.

Then with a couple of changes I beat S10 first try. That one was close since there was a Z06 T at the front and I had to run him down. Passed him going into turn one on lap 5.

Anyway, I have now beaten every PP S-Class race with the tuned Clio.

My tunes are posted in the S-Class tunes thread. Of course they may be useless after the update...

I have updated all the S-Class tunes for Spec III. Hardly any change required. Funny thing is the Clio T still beats S7 and S10 even though they're now 750PP races and the Clio maxxes out at 720 with R1 tires.

Last edited:
Back