Tuned IS 200 GT-1, Muira, Silvia 240RS, Tuned 512BB and more (offers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Laika
  • 16 comments
  • 1,283 views
Messages
102
Messages
adamkerr6894
This means Sold


Fully tuned IS200 GT-1
Muira
MINOLTA 88C-V
Siliva 240RS
Impreza WRC 2008
Fully Tuned 512BB
Fully Tuned CUSCO DUNLOP Subaru Impreza '08

RaceModified Cars for Sale - I'm willing to change colours to suit buyer :)
Intergra Type R DC5
Silvia spec-R AERO S15 '02


For trade, post offers below.

No X10s or FGTs, I got enough of them :sly:
 
Last edited:
Would you like a silver chrome paint chip?
 
Also, I am looking for:

Toyota ALTEZZA LM Touring Car
Ferrari 330 P3 Racing Car
Ford RS200 Rally Car
NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version
Saleen S7 '02
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '99
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car
Chaparral 2D
Tommy Kaira ZZ-II
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77
R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept ‘01
FTO Super Touring Car
GT40 Race Car '69
 
Last edited:
Fully Tuned CUSCO DUNLOP Subaru Impreza '08

for my

r8 lms race car team playstation...908 team total or courage c60 race car'03.can trade now
 
Fully Tuned CUSCO DUNLOP Subaru Impreza '08

for my

r8 lms race car team playstation...908 team total or courage c60 race car'03.can trade now

Courage C60 if you please. PSN: adamkerr6894
 
Courage C60 if you please. PSN: adamkerr6894

cool well thats in my kids account so will be addin you to wee_lee10
 
great trade mate.if you would like to leave me rep in the rep thread,i will do it for you also

cheers again
 
Anymore sales?

I'll have more cars to put up here too.

And whilst I am here... Bump. :sly:
 
Hi, i have the Ferrari 330, Chaparral 2D, GT40 race car. So make your choice. I'll trade 2 of them for your Intergra Type R DC5 RM and Silvia spec-R AERO S15 '02 RM
 
2D and the GT40 if you please :)

Trade the GT40 today if you can for the Intergra, and the 2D for the Silvia tommorow.

You might not like the color of the Intergra :P

PSN: adamkerr6894
 
Actually, I have family round for today, push the trading dates forward a bit.
 
Actually, I have family round for today, push the trading dates forward a bit.
Unfortunately I can only trade the 26th and 27th... Let me know if that's ok for you ;) Or if it's not of course
 
Those dates are fine. Just send me a PSN message when you got time to trade, when I am on of course. I shouldn't be playing anything else :P
 
Sure, I'll send the cars on those days and PM you. Then you can send the cars. Or otherwise, doesn't really matter ;)
 
Anyone else?
 
What calibur of car would you like for the 240rs?
I only have about 80 cars and most are standard cars that I like. Not many race cars or high end cars. I can tune whichever car of mine you like.
 
Back