Tuned up to max - Fastest road car

  • Thread starter Thread starter ASalberg
  • 25 comments
  • 2,394 views
Messages
189
Messages
Multiple
Messages
Won't change to Xbox :D
Hello everyone! I've been finding answer to this question, but I can't...

So - what is the fastest road car (I mean, car which is not a race car, but a normal, road car (something like McLaren F1 '94 or W12 Nardo Concept) with the maximum tuning?

Already thanks for reading, and if I'm in not right place in forum to ask this, then my fault.
 
Ford Gt's are pretty amazing IMO....
 
If it's in a straight line, I'm guessing Veyron.
 
Veyron - 285 MPH on Sarthe
Ford GT '06 - 258 MPH on Sarthe
 
Veyron is out of the question.....I think racing with a Veyron is just embarrasing.
 
He didn't ask that.....
 
That's why I was guessing :)
 
Im owning a Veyron - it's just banal to drive with it. No offense poolhass, my fault that didnt tell.

Ok, Ill check up the Ford GT, but maybe more suggestions?
 
you guys tried it on sarthe, try nurburg instead
Mclaren F1 - no questions
 
Nissan gtr v spec is a bit of a beast fully loaded, almost takes off on the long straight at trial mountain.
 
Nissan gtr v spec is a bit of a beast fully loaded, almost takes off on the long straight at trial mountain.

Yeah, that's a great car. It won't handle like a Mclaren but I like driving it.
 
Difficult to get the GTR to handle well...it oversteers so much it feels like you are driving a tank when it is stock.

Any one else just send all the torque to the rear wheels?
 
I think Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car its an amazing beast. :P

Plus the GT by citroen Road Car.

* in straight line, Ford GT (no stripe) '05 its one of my favorites.
 
Difficult to get the GTR to handle well...it oversteers so much it feels like you are driving a tank when it is stock.

I've driven a tank. It didn't oversteer at all. ;)
 
I think TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 is a good one, looking on it's BHP and PP, still dont know about handling..
 
Nissan R390 road car is my favourite.
 
s2k2k3
I've driven a tank. It didn't oversteer at all. ;)

And you probably don't go much over 50 either lol
 
The F1 gets my vote as well. It replaced the Lambo on my wall growing up, and its a blast in the game. I opted for a slightly tuned F1 for the British Seasonal's as well.



I've driven a tank. It didn't oversteer at all. ;)
Neither did mine :scared:

thetopgeartesttrack10.jpg
 
Zonda R '09, McLaren F1, Honda NSX prototype, Nissan 390 Road car, S2000 gt1 turbo. And don't forget the Cadillac.... that baby kicks a*se:)
I also enjoy diving the black mask and the GTR '09 but they're not the fastest overall.
 
Fastest Fully Tuned =

Ford GT'(s)
Enzo
SLR Mclaren
Mclaren F1
Cien
Viper ACR
Cerbera Speed 12.
 
Fastest Fully Tuned =

Ford GT'(s)
Enzo
SLR Mclaren
Mclaren F1
Cien
Viper ACR
Cerbera Speed 12.

I think we can end this thread, because these are the fastest fully-tuned road cars. Btw, just need Cerbera and I will got them all ;D. - Thanks Entersandman13 and others for their ideas!
 
Newest corvette ZR-1 I was setting fastest times online last night in qualifying, was a first for me lol. only 2 seconds slower than the fastest guys GT500 from the previous race.
 
For road racing the --Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car -- is it.
 
Back