Tuner For Hire!

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
I'm in a, Team event Series. I'm looking for a Tuner to help us Tune. I'm Driving the BMW M3 GT2 Base Model. Any good Tuners looking to give us a hand. Please let me know. We have Daytona Road Course coming up. The Race is in the 15th of March. Get back to me Thankyou

I have a pretty good setup for the M3.

I'll post it next time I can.

Last edited:
I have a pretty good setup for the M3. All credit goes to @aboe for making it:tup:

I'll post it next time I can.

TBH, the GT3 cars are far from my fave to drive atm, any tune I have is most likely just thrown together. I did spend quite a while tuning my M3 GT for a 12 hour race at Bathurst quite recently though, whether it works at Daytona is obviously quite a different matter.

I'll edit this post shortly with a link to my tune on a googledocs spreadsheet so you can take a look and try it out.

EDIT:

BMW M3 GT Tune (tuned for Bathurst)

Take a look and see what you think... obviously, if needed, take off the weight and TCS - this was only used to preserve tyres for the long race and is not essential.

Also, for the transmission, you may want to start with a higher initial Final Gear ratio, to allow for a higher top speed along Daytona's straights, but i think Bathurst's straights are also quite long so it may work out OK there as well.

Last edited:
Back