MonGnoM
(Banned)
- 1,810

- Luxembourg
- MonGnoM
Hello guys, my name is MonGnoM, and I want to start this thread.
Yesterday, i did a little tuner meet, and i saw some awesome creations made by the players.
So I'm going to post here the pictures of your creations.
If you want that i post more Information about your car, send me a PM or an E-mail with the details
(mongnombbx@yahoo.com)
NEXT TUNER MEET:
Sunday, the 26th January 2014 at 7 pm gmt+1
Room Number:
Will be posted here
Pics will be posted below.
Yesterday, i did a little tuner meet, and i saw some awesome creations made by the players.
So I'm going to post here the pictures of your creations.
If you want that i post more Information about your car, send me a PM or an E-mail with the details
(mongnombbx@yahoo.com)
NEXT TUNER MEET:
Sunday, the 26th January 2014 at 7 pm gmt+1
Room Number:
Will be posted here
Pics will be posted below.
Last edited: