- 336
So I just purchased a Honda NSX-R and maxed out everything. I even buy some nitrous. To ensure that I get max points (200pts) at the Tuner car Series, I didn't increase the horsepower at all (so it sits at 295hp). So... I run the series and get completely owned by, of all things, an S2000 (Amuse R1). Really... I wasn't at all viable competition for top 2 positions, which usually went to a RUF and the Amuse.
So I'm pissed... I'm trying to figure out what the hell is going on... I go out of my way and buy every car I've seen in the series to test them at Infenion Sport Car Course (sort of my proving grounds). The best time I've run with my NSX-R is 1'40 flat with sport softs. So I go down the line and test them all out, running up to 4 laps each, and the best time I got was a 1'43 out the R1 Amuse. Though it handled amazing, I never could get it as quick as the NSX-R.
So... were the cars in the Tuner Series suped-up a little more or something? Because my 575hp Z06 (which is the best car I have) ran an average 4 seconds quicker than the Amuse R1. So what's the deal? Did they up the power in all the cars in the Tuner Series?
So I'm pissed... I'm trying to figure out what the hell is going on... I go out of my way and buy every car I've seen in the series to test them at Infenion Sport Car Course (sort of my proving grounds). The best time I've run with my NSX-R is 1'40 flat with sport softs. So I go down the line and test them all out, running up to 4 laps each, and the best time I got was a 1'43 out the R1 Amuse. Though it handled amazing, I never could get it as quick as the NSX-R.
So... were the cars in the Tuner Series suped-up a little more or something? Because my 575hp Z06 (which is the best car I have) ran an average 4 seconds quicker than the Amuse R1. So what's the deal? Did they up the power in all the cars in the Tuner Series?