- 4,089

- Utah
Hey everyone! I just wanted to share all of our preferences regarding the type of cars, or the type of mods we all do to our rides.
Its very common to read "my 400hp civic" or "my Corvette is fully stock" or maybe "It looks rice" or how about "JDM rules."
In my case, I love all cars no matter what country, engine type, if its a cheap everyday ride or a multy-million dollar exotic.
Although I have a tendency of choosing either powerful American sportscars like the Viper(my dream car) ,the Corvette, or any european sportscars, specially German cars. Anything with a big engine, rear wheel drive and 350+ HP is good for me.
Now, regarding tunning, I´m proud to say I like my cars as stock as possible to keep the original feel of the car. But its nice to do a few tweeks like reducing the weight a little bit, putting a performance chip, maybe a sports air filter, a high flow catalitic converter, and depending on the car I can go from stock street tyres all the way to sports soft.
About the assists, well everything off works for me, except the ABS in which I turn it off only if I know that that car does not have ABS on real life. And last but not least, transmission always manual.
So thats about it. In my garage you will see a couple of Vipers, Corvettes, Fords, alot of BMW´s(my favorite brand), a few Mercedes, Audis, a couple of Lambos and only one Ferrari.
So what´s your choice? You prefer JDM´s, only exotics, muscle cars?
Do you like the feel of the original car, or go nuts with huge turbos on small engines?
Cheers everyone
Its very common to read "my 400hp civic" or "my Corvette is fully stock" or maybe "It looks rice" or how about "JDM rules."
In my case, I love all cars no matter what country, engine type, if its a cheap everyday ride or a multy-million dollar exotic.
Although I have a tendency of choosing either powerful American sportscars like the Viper(my dream car) ,the Corvette, or any european sportscars, specially German cars. Anything with a big engine, rear wheel drive and 350+ HP is good for me.
Now, regarding tunning, I´m proud to say I like my cars as stock as possible to keep the original feel of the car. But its nice to do a few tweeks like reducing the weight a little bit, putting a performance chip, maybe a sports air filter, a high flow catalitic converter, and depending on the car I can go from stock street tyres all the way to sports soft.
About the assists, well everything off works for me, except the ABS in which I turn it off only if I know that that car does not have ABS on real life. And last but not least, transmission always manual.
So thats about it. In my garage you will see a couple of Vipers, Corvettes, Fords, alot of BMW´s(my favorite brand), a few Mercedes, Audis, a couple of Lambos and only one Ferrari.
So what´s your choice? You prefer JDM´s, only exotics, muscle cars?
Do you like the feel of the original car, or go nuts with huge turbos on small engines?
Cheers everyone