Tuning Advice Please

United States
Lenoir, NC
SonicSupraRZ
So I am in a bit of a bind on tuning. The cars I have built all have great top end, but the acceleration is terrible as it can be. I haven't been tuning but for a few days and would appreciate the advice to help me figure out this problem. Thanksto all who help. đź‘Ť

Say what? Too short?
That would imply better acceleration and less top end.

lol,

Mazda - you mean the OP's trans was too long implying the slow acceleration and good top end.

Thought people understood this basic rule in tuning transmissions.

@OP - you need a shorter trans, and try and keep your gears all in the powerband and close to max power, every car is different.

Or check out this link, https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-for-dummies-illustrated.294981/#post-9135728

Best guide for trans tuning IMO

Sounds like those transmissions are two short . What car in particular are you talking about

Hey mazda lets comfuse the poor guy sum more. He won't tell his short from his long or his long gears to short anymore because your tranny is short make it long or if tranny is long make it short etc... Like long gears ye know hahaha

heres what to do get a saw and saw sum of your tranny off. Thereby reducing the trannys length. Making it shorter et voila newer shorter and lighter super fast tranny. Hahahaha :lol:

Last edited:
Lol I like how I make a mistake and everyone ran with it lol
Guess I get the the first hall of shame for the year lmaooo

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
Back