Hi,
I enjoy racing games and really enjoying GT5 however I'm not one for tuning up cars, mainly because I don't have a clue when it comes to cars. When it comes to custom tuning settings for different components its it best if I leave them at default or use the manufactured upgrade (ie 6 speed gear box in place of the fully customisable gear box) or am I best to get my finger out my rear end and get into settings them up right. If so anyone know any guides to tuning or have any tips
Thanks
I enjoy racing games and really enjoying GT5 however I'm not one for tuning up cars, mainly because I don't have a clue when it comes to cars. When it comes to custom tuning settings for different components its it best if I leave them at default or use the manufactured upgrade (ie 6 speed gear box in place of the fully customisable gear box) or am I best to get my finger out my rear end and get into settings them up right. If so anyone know any guides to tuning or have any tips
Thanks