Tuning Competitions

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RTM ApexAssault
Hi everyone!

I've recently started a new website that will feature competitions for FM4 tuners. The idea is to have tuners create a setup for a given car/track combo, which will be tested by selected drivers to determine the winner with the fastest lap time and the one with the best overall feel and driveability.

Currently, I'm looking for some 5 to 10 people who are willing to devote some time to test drive the submissions for our competitions. If you are an experienced FM4 driver and you'd like to help out, please send me a pm or visit the forum at forum.racetunes.nl.

If you just like to enter a competition, you are of course invited to join the community. The competitions will feature prizes (FM4 credits, paint jobs, tuning setups).

Thank you for your attention and I hope to see you there soon!

I'm down to test I guess... any class in particular? I'm well in the top 1% for R2 and R1... in lower classes however, I believe I'm lacking the proper TUNE =)

I'm down to test I guess... any class in particular? I'm well in the top 1% for R2 and R1... in lower classes however, I believe I'm lacking the proper TUNE =)

:lol: We're trying to make it a variety of challenges. The current challenge is a B500 Nissan Fairlady Z on Circuit de Catalunya, but the R classes will get their share too. First we need to find more members competing :banghead: which is not so easy *haha*

Latest Posts

Back