tuning for minolta/gt one 360+ mph "WHEELIE" "glitch"

ok well for one i have tried almost every car i could find and the only ones that actually got into the wheelie is the Toyota Minolta/ and the Toyota GT One (black version) both have over 1090 hp and although you cant make the back end of your car sink into the ground like in GT3 going into a 90 degree angle for sick acceleration you can get an "ok" wheelie off of them the top speeds i have achieved are ("Minolta - 362") ("GT One - 371") :)

if anyone would like i "Can" post the tunes for these cars upon request:sly:

ok well for one i have tried almost every car i could find and the only ones that actually got into the wheelie is the Toyota Minolta/ and the Toyota GT One (black version) both have over 1090 hp and although you cant make the back end of your car sink into the ground like in GT3 going into a 90 degree angle for sick acceleration you can get an "ok" wheelie off of them the top speeds i have achieved are ("Minolta - 362") ("GT One - 371") :)

if anyone would like i "Can" post the tunes for these cars upon request:sly:

Its funny. i went looking for this video earlier today because of some weird stuff in the 300mph club thread, this guy got banned, But he is FAST!!! Its been a few years since I watched it, I had almost completely forgot. The settings are posted somewhere, I need to find them again.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/390mph-LSR-PS2-Gran-4-GT4_19780.htm

yeah i know what you mean thx for posting link

new update btw i just achieved 412 mph in my GT One on the sarth course on the straight away drafting another car with nitro until i was at about 380 then i ran into the car...lol anyways my tunes have possibility of high speed just dont have alot of acceleration ill tweak with them and try 2 get faster accel =) i love this game lol

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i know what you mean thx for posting link

new update btw i just achieved 412 mph in my GT One on the sarth course on the straight away drafting another car with nitro until i was at about 380 then i ran into the car...lol anyways my tunes have possibility of high speed just dont have alot of acceleration ill tweak with them and try 2 get faster accel =) i love this game lol

lol i did 487km/h with my minolta while doing a wheelie..

Welcome to :gtplanet: guys.
If you're going to stick around here, please take note of this paragraph from the Acceptable Use Policy that you're required to obey (you agreed to it when you registered here):

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums. All messages must be posted in English.

"I" when used to reference yourself is always capitalised, as are the first words of every sentence, things like "don't" and "I'll" have apostrophes, and "ill" is a word used to describe someone who is sick. :sly: "thx" is not acceptable in place of "Thanks".
There's no excuse for laziness here, so bear this in mind when you post in future.

:cheers:

Ummm. I believe that you will find that it is Smallhorses! :sly: Joking man, hope you have a nice time on :gtplanet:!

I found that if you enter endurance races with these tunes using sports tires you will spin and slide uncontrollably. Please keep that in mind if anyone requests these tunes and i post them in case anyone uses them

Back