Tuning Help

• Thread starter orbea1180
  • 7 comments
orbea1180
Anyone interested in helping me with some tuning issues? I've ben reading as much as I can but I'm still having trouble with the new physics. I had a decent handle on it in GT5, but I'm not able to get the corner speed like I feel that I should be getting. I'm mostly working on 500pp-ish cars right now. I'd be up for getting a tuning session going. Let me know if you're interested.

Anyone interested in helping me with some tuning issues? I've ben reading as much as I can but I'm still having trouble with the new physics. I had a decent handle on it in GT5, but I'm not able to get the corner speed like I feel that I should be getting. I'm mostly working on 500pp-ish cars right now. I'd be up for getting a tuning session going. Let me know if you're interested.

I might be able to help. If you are still interested, i will be on later tonight around 8pm et. Let me know!

Hey guys I'm new and noobish at this. So, can someone help me get a tune for an Amuse s2000 gt1 turbo for Nurburgring style tracks? Thanks guys:)

Hey guys I'm new and noobish at this. So, can someone help me get a tune for an Amuse s2000 gt1 turbo for Nurburgring style tracks? Thanks guys:)

I got one if you still need one. Ran 7:17 with it. Its not perfect yet either. Darn close though. YOu can however, PUSH the car around the Ring pretty hard.

I made one last month, and I believe someone else posted one also. IUse the directory in the first sticky in this forum. It will take you to every tune posted thus far.

Back