Tuning help

• Thread starter orbea1180
  • 6 comments
orbea1180
I am in need of a tuning coach. Anyone up for it? I feel like I was fairly proficient in tuning in gt5, but I'm not getting a handle on gt6. I'd like to spend some time with someone to help me get a grasp on it.

Thanks

I can't really afford the time to coach anyone at the moment but feel free to drop me a question in the General Tuning Guide or message me if you get stuck or can't work something out, I'm more than happy to help if I can.

@Bowtie-muscle has pointed you in the right direction for most of the answers but feel free to ask questions, the FITT community is based around shared knowledge so get involved, there's plenty of talented tuners who are willing to share their experience.

As a general pointer to coming to GT6 from GT5:-

Camber is not really useful (either its broken or nobody has worked out how to work it yet) at the moment so keep it to 0.0/0.0
Weight transfer is way more noticeable on cars now so be aware of that
Small changes can have big effects so be sure to only change one thing at a time and then test so you can pinpoint problems/solutions.

Aside from that the basics are more or less the same

Thanks. I've been all over the tuning guide, I have a couple cars I've been slowly working through but I can't seem to get them just right, then I get online a and get wasted.

Thanks. I've been all over the tuning guide, I have a couple cars I've been slowly working through but I can't seem to get them just right, then I get online a and get wasted.
Yeah man ill be happy to help with what I can. My psn id is the same here so you can send me a friend request if you want and just let me know when you are usually online. I'm typically on every night, sometimes just to keep the money bonus up but I usually get a couple of races in.

Back