Tuning My 440

  • Thread starter Thread starter 260Viper
  • 2 comments
  • 579 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
19
I bought a 1970 Dodge Charger 440 a while ago, and it is still running great. But when I hear these fabulous quarter mile times people are posting, it got me wonderin. I've installed the best performance parts, but I only got 650 horses out of it. So my question is, what can I do to get this car closer to the 800 or 900 horsepower range?
 
Check the Car Settings and Tuning section of the forum?
 
260Viper
I bought a 1970 Dodge Charger 440 a while ago, and it is still running great. But when I hear these fabulous quarter mile times people are posting, it got me wonderin. I've installed the best performance parts, but I only got 650 horses out of it. So my question is, what can I do to get this car closer to the 800 or 900 horsepower range?
Every car has a limit. You can't tune every car up to 900bhp. If you've installed the best parts, and "only" get 650bhp, then that's all it can go to.

And as spike points out, you have posted this in the wrong forum. And and you're not actually looking for settings, so I'm just going to lock it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back