Tuning on GT1

chelseaman94
Anyone know any guides or tips or anything? Or should I just tune everything? I have no clue about tuning at all.

I currently have a Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version. Anyone know the optimal tuning for this car?

Just general help really. Cheers. Also, yes, I'm new here.

It all depends on what level of racing or driving you're trying to attempt. I imagine that car could tackle the Spot races and Sunday Cup with minimal (if any) tuning. The Prezzy certainly has enough power to win, so it seems silly to use a huge turbo here, for instance. But then you start moving up thru the ranks (Clubman, GT Cup, World Cup, Full Tune races, etc) and power + parts will need to be more extensive.

So far as looking for specific settings, a great place to search is www.GTvault.com although it's been awhile (years) since I've visited that site for GT1 stuff.

Anyone know any guides or tips or anything? Or should I just tune everything? I have no clue about tuning at all.

I currently have a Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version. Anyone know the optimal tuning for this car?

Just general help really. Cheers. Also, yes, I'm new here.

Well , self trying.. tuning everything won't hurt , but if you want a tune for specific case ,
sutch as 400m , 1000m , top speed or a track specific tune then I'd be willing to help.

MadMax

Back