Tuning on TT's

  • Thread starter Thread starter xStretch-
  • 10 comments
  • 790 views
Messages
924
Cyprus
North London
Messages
StretchY-
What's your opinions on tuning on TT's?

I personally think it takes away the element of the fastest drivers being 1st and now with tuning in TT's it makes the best tuner 1st. I don't really enjoy tuning or understand how to get the best out of the car so maybe that's why I don't like it. Geez I miss the prologue style leaderboards :(

Also, well played on the GTP app, I'm using it right now! :D
 
I think everyone should just have stock cars to have an even playing field.
 
I think everyone should just have stock cars to have an even playing field.

Thats my point, I am mile slower in a seasonal TT and its purely because of my set up :/
 
Having a stock car would make everything much closer, the best will win.
 
I agree, because my knowledge of tuning is basic.

By the way - what is the GTP app?
 
GTP have an app on the iTunes store these days :D
 
Hey, just realised you changed your avatar :D
Why?

The avatar I had was a generic GTP avatar; a picture of a guitar, whereas this one is a picture of me; with my guitar. :D
 
The avatar I had was a generic GTP avatar; a picture of a guitar, whereas this one is a picture of me; with my guitar. :D

Well, my avatar is a picture of me, and my cars.
I'm obviously in the Standard Audi R8 LMS :D
 
I don't like TT's much & hate tuning/am rubbish at it, so now I'll never do another one unless they change it. Imo, they should do some tuning TT's for the tuners & some stock TT's like in Prologue for the rest of us.


👍
 
Back