Tuning possible with BOP on?

Belgium
Belgium
Hi,
I'm new to the game. One simple question:
In daily races when BOP is on, is there any tuning possible or none at all? I did a few races in Gr. 4 with Porsche Cayman GT4 clubsport, and in the straights I was passed by almost all other cars, even when on full throttle. Since is was in the straights it can't be an driver-thing: just wrong car choise or are the other cars tuned??

Thanks

eljeevanwee

In daily races when BOP is on, is there any tuning possible or none at all?
No, tuning is not possible. All you can adjust is your brake balance, traction control, fuel map, and - if it's a thing on the car - variable centre differential presets.

I recall a tuning-enabled race once, but it was a very, very long time ago.

OK, thanks, must be the choice of car then
Yes. The front-wheel drive cars in particular will disappear down straights - they're weak on tyre wear, but most races don't have it, so they're usually the fastest cars.

Hi,
I'm new to the game. One simple question:
In daily races when BOP is on, is there any tuning possible or none at all? I did a few races in Gr. 4 with Porsche Cayman GT4 clubsport, and in the straights I was passed by almost all other cars, even when on full throttle. Since is was in the straights it can't be an driver-thing: just wrong car choise or are the other cars tuned??

Thanks

eljeevanwee
Wrong car choice bop on daily races all ways take a look at leader board top 10 give you ideas for car choice

Back