Tuning Q for Camber, Toe?

Messages
18
Messages
racerxinifiniteps
I am curious how others are tuning for camber and toe without any sort of telemetry...

I'm more used to looking at tire heat from inside to inside to tune this aspect of a car, so an suggestions for GT5?

- Thus far I've done this by trial and error driving the car, even reviewing the replays doesn't help.

Thanks in advance,

RacerXInfinitePS
 
There is telemetry in practice mode. But it's somewhat lacking in useful data. It does have REALLY pretty graphs though.
 
Trial and error is the only way, im not sure we will ever get anything like that with GT.
 
Thanks!

I did look at the replay telemetry, and though not useful for Camber and Toe it is very useful for spring rates, bumps rates and ride height.
 
There is telemetry in practice mode. But it's somewhat lacking in useful data. It does have REALLY pretty graphs though.
The telemetry in GT5 is essentially useless to tune car suspensions. It lacks too many necessary data and proper tools for analysis and evaluation of datapoints (scale, vertical zoom, grid, data export, etc). It is also overly complex for some reason to compare two different laps with it (you need to save a replay each time, but only the best lap will work).
 
Back