Tuning Questions!

United States
PA
iGetMadAngle420
I know every setting is supposed to compliment each other so what i have been comprehending out of that was, if i have high spring rates i need high compression (Less grip on less grip) but now i'm trying to switch it around, if i have high front springs ill have low front compression, low rear springs high rear compression, and i always just put my extension the same as compression. i'm not exactly sure what way is the right way, i drift better with high spring high compression combos but i'm assuming that its just because ive been doing that. but the other way feels better. But my question is, what is the right way? i like to run the outside & i never lift off the throttle (out of the boost). And another is if i have high front springs would i need low rear springs or what? this tuning junk is really confusing at some times

I know every setting is supposed to compliment each other so what i have been comprehending out of that was, if i have high spring rates i need high compression (Less grip on less grip) but now i'm trying to switch it around, if i have high front springs ill have low front compression, low rear springs high rear compression, and i always just put my extension the same as compression. i'm not exactly sure what way is the right way, i drift better with high spring high compression combos but i'm assuming that its just because ive been doing that. but the other way feels better. But my question is, what is the right way? i like to run the outside & i never lift off the throttle (out of the boost). And another is if i have high front springs would i need low rear springs or what? this tuning junk is really confusing at some times
There's seriously not a right or wrong way to tuning in GT, that's why when you look at someone else's tune it can look unorthodox as all h$!!. The only thing that you can actually do the rright way is just tuning for something that's going to fit your preference; reading the tuning descriptions too also helps out massively and ccan give you a taste of how the car feels when you change a setting to the polar opposite etc.

Back