Tuning setup on controller

• Thread starter Daxus
  • 1 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Hello, can somebody help me please?
I'm looking for some help or info on tuning my car being on a controller. A friend sent me here, he said there should be a thread containing this information, but when I use the search function I get many results, but all from different games...

Could somebody post a link to that thread? Or does anyone have experience with tuning for a controller who also wants to share that knowledge?

Thanks

Hello, can somebody help me please?
I'm looking for some help or info on tuning my car being on a controller. A friend sent me here, he said there should be a thread containing this information, but when I use the search function I get many results, but all from different games...

Could somebody post a link to that thread? Or does anyone have experience with tuning for a controller who also wants to share that knowledge?

Thanks
There is a GT car tuning manual pdf file to download here is that the one you want, or you just want tunes to use from other people ?.

I know a lot of players that tune up cars using a controller and them tunes are good even using a wheel, and it's the same visa versa.

Welcome to :gtpflag:

Back