Tuning tips for Lamborghini LP700-4 for Monza. (problem with 3rd gear?)

• Thread starter PrinceAsh7
  • 1 comments
Canada
Canada
PrinceAsh
Hello everyone,
So i'm wondering if anyone has a nice set-up for Monza (chicane).
I'd like to run with "realistic" set-up so i would like to stay within the SS-SM range of tyres.

Also, has anyone else noticed that the LP700-4 makes a weird jittering when in 3rd at 7-8k RPM? or is it just me.
I've had the fortune and privilege to have access to opportunities and friends who get nice cars. so when i was in an Aventador many months ago it was very smooth when accelerating. but in the game the acceleration seems... off... very jittery.

I got a little bit of play time despite my busy work schedule.
I can confirm off the top of my head that the Aventador feels bugged as you described. To top that off the stock transmission shifts from gear to gear a bit slower than what i would expect. With that said once you tweak it feels awesome to drive.

I'm not near my PS4 right now but i can give you a rough draft of the steps that were taken to make the car do what I want.
Right out the gate with stock tune, the car understeers. So i softened the front in relation to the rear and dropped the front ride height a little. I still had some mid corner understeer even at low speed so i softened the front bars. From this point on i just used the shocks to fine tune how quickly i want it to oversteer into the corners/braking stability. I dropped the toe in the rear to make it feel less tight going into S/ transition corners.

As you can see my settings are gear more towards oversteer because the car has much wider 335 section tires in the rear and has more downforce in the rear which creates understeer. The new settings makes the car fun/versatile because now i have an Aventador which is more agile at low speed and neutral at high speed with the high rear downforce. Transmission settings are similar to stock. Let me know how it works out ;)

HEIGHT: Front slightly lower than front, i can't remember the values. Don't go lower than 3.85.
SPRINGS: 2.00/2.20
ROLL BAR: 4/6
COMPRESSION: 63/65
REBOUND: 91/92
CAMBER: 2.0/2.0
TOE: 0.00/0.35in
DIFFERENTIAL - FRONT: 5/20/5 REAR: 7/35/20

Back