- 23

- London, Ontario
- BuzzDryver
Hi All,
I've had PS3 for a couple years now and just got the GT6 last Sunday. Got all the stars for Novice and completed the National B with gold. As soon as I had enough stars, tried the National A so I could get into Online, and got all gold ( the last section took a while but I nailed it!)
Are there any tutorials out there that go into depth on what all the tuning numbers mean and how they affect the performance and handling of the cars?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!
I've had PS3 for a couple years now and just got the GT6 last Sunday. Got all the stars for Novice and completed the National B with gold. As soon as I had enough stars, tried the National A so I could get into Online, and got all gold ( the last section took a while but I nailed it!)
Are there any tutorials out there that go into depth on what all the tuning numbers mean and how they affect the performance and handling of the cars?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!