Tuning, where did you go?

• Thread starter BoneSawTX
  • 8 comments
United States
TX
whitemanLS1
Am i just missing something but if I have different tunes for each track how do you load them for each race?

I think you need to back out to the upgrade menu and load it from there. I tried to adjust downforce before a race today and realized I had to back all the way out. Why they keeping screwing up usability of the game, I'll never know...

It's something to do with a saving glitch found in Forza 2, why they didn't take a page out of GT 5's book and simply not save setups adjustments online is a mystery

It's something to do with a saving glitch found in Forza 2, why they didn't take a page out of GT 5's book and simply not save setups adjustments online is a mystery

In 4 you could load before the race without leaving the pre race screen, now you have to back out to the home screen almost. In free play at least the option is there to load tunes before you race. If they would give you that option that would be great since I tune all my cars in test drive and save them all.

For gods sake is there anything they didn't ruin from 4 to 5?! It's a sim that acts like an arcade game

I don't follow your logic. While it would be nice to be able to easily load setups from the pre-race screen, I'm not sure how you reached the conclusion that lacking this option in that particular screen makes this "an arcade game."

When you're in the upgrade screen you can hit X ( I think it's X) to enter the tuning menu. I think y will take you to test drive and you can tune on the fly there.

Back