TupacMusic 

• Thread starter lil Josh
  • 11 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets face it, Tupac is Truly the greatest rapper of all time, and if you dont like him you truly suck! lol
that ghetto gospil song wit elton john is gd, but i h8 to say - my mum liked it, so that cant b good! Still i aint neva bought 1 of his CD's, illegal downloading is the way forward!! :crazy:
Any1 else here like him? 💡 👍

no1 lyks 2pok bcuz h3 isa buzted azz d3d d00d lolmao rolf HAHAHAH wtf n00b? getto gospil is dum dud bcuz elton jon is a fr00t cake haha LMAO

:rolleyes:

Damn, everytime someone talks about 2pac its all 1337 like typing. dang. And 2pac isnt dead.(he lives in his mother's basement)

Integra Type R
no1 lyks 2pok bcuz h3 isa buzted azz d3d d00d lolmao rolf HAHAHAH wtf n00b? getto gospil is dum dud bcuz elton jon is a fr00t cake haha LMAO

:rolleyes:

agreed, 2pac (and rap) is way overrated. oh yeah, Dont say i downloaded it illegaly, you will get dusted gangsta. (just a little hint)

Man, you embarrass me for being a hiphop fan. It's obvious when reading your post that you were born in 1990. People like you are the reason why I always have to say "Not that type of rap" whenever someone asks me for my musical taste. You're 15 now, or maybe still 14 (I assume since your hotmail address displays 1990) so I don't blame you for thinking that 2Pac is the best though. I listened to crappy music as well at that age and thought that it was great. When you grow up and get more into hiphop (or not), you will realize that 2Pac isn't the best rapper by far. Maybe he's one of the better gangsta rappers, but other than that not at all.

It's good to see you're not putting any money in his old manager's pockets though by downloading it. Hopefully that'll keep him for milking another crappy remix album out of 2Pac's already sore nipples because of being milked so often in the past.

smellysocks12
Man, you embarrass me for being a hiphop fan. It's obvious when reading your post that you were born in 1990. People like you are the reason why I always have to say "Not that type of rap" whenever someone asks me for my musical taste.

Agreed.

I noticed that I have been clarifying my taste of rap as well. "I like Rap... before 1994." Rap before 1994, with very few exceptions there after.

I can't believe how much I used to obsess over 'Pac. There's FAR better musicians out there. Go look for them.

sUn's apprentice has come!!!

I don't mind him, but he's just a guy with a "supposedly" mysterious death, and a guy with a bunch of myths around him as much as Elvis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back