Tupac's GT4 album.

Well guys, it's been a long time since I've been here. I signed up like a year ago, posted like twice, and said forget it.

Rotary Junkie has informed me that there is a rather good Photomode section around here, so earlier today I showed back up. And I am pleased. I think I'll stay.

To round out my day of checking out this nice little Photo Niche, I decided to post some of my GT4 shots. Photomode detaches me form the monotony that can come with GT4, once you hit around 90%, and don't feel like doing the events you hate. I also think i have a bit of a touch for it.

Without further small talk, here's a small sample.

There is more. but i don't feel like posting an entire album. The lower the pictures are in this list, the older they are.
Link to full album:
http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z317/Micheal_Corleone/GT4/

I like it. + Alot of "hint" pictures that show just a portion of the cars, without being overly grotesque. 👍

Why did you say "forget it" after posting twice? :confused:

To be honest, i really did not like the format of the boards. I'm kinda picky like that. Also, at that point, i wasn't playing GT4 a whole lot, so it wasn't a big deal.

there is better than what is posted, but I may be saving those for the Un-edited Competitions. Tossing around the idea of throwing em up though.

That reminds me, I have a 330I touring car update from laguna to upload.

Quickly decided upon edit:
Boom

Bang

Those are what I consider to be two of my single best unedited GT4 pictures.

To be honest, i really did not like the format of the boards. I'm kinda picky like that. Also, at that point, i wasn't playing GT4 a whole lot, so it wasn't a big deal.

Oh that's cool. I thougt maybe you got in an online brawl or something.

I used to be guilty. Then they banned me. Now I have a new account, but I stay out of hot water over there... Most of the time.

Parnelli, what do you go by over there?

I'm not even sure anymore. It's been awhile (over a year) since i've posted at GameFaqs. I think it was just "Parnelli".

I mean, i wouldn't blatantly trash everyone i came in contact with, but i would allow myself to get edgier. There seems to be more knuckleheads over at GameFaqs. Guys who cheat their way thru the game and then wonder why they can't frickin' finish the GT World Championship. :dunce:

thanks much. I do try.

Off topic: Parnelli, it hasn't got any better. the Cars and Trucks board is still the best place to argue over nothing on the internetz, and it's no better on the game forums.

More done:

Hey, good shots, and they have a good exposure/brightness value.
I like the 2nd viper picture on the 1st post and the 2nd to last picture of the BMW (in this last post).
Just one tip: some of your pictures have the whole car a little over the edge of the picture or a little cropped over the edge, and that ruins a bit the pictures.

thanks for the tip, although i don't quite know what you mean.

Do you mean the cars are too far over to the side, A La 4th Mercedes CLK picture, or that the car is halfway cropped out, A La the viper picture you seem to like?

New shots, some PS'd, some not. gonna do a big Photo-op with my BMW 2002 turbo and my BTR tomorrow.

I could not believe i found Fuch wheels for my 911's today. I got a set of black ones on my Yellowbird, and these on my 911 RSR replica (massive spoiler FTMFW)

you have some great photo here. i love the angles you used with the M3 GTR and the 325 touring car. and the weather in the 787b pic look great too.

Back