Tupac's GT5 album

So with GT5 comes GT5 photomode, and with photomode, comes the loss of my social life.

first batch of photos, hot off the USB drive. I can't make clickable previews right now, so thumbnails will just have to do.
GT5's photomode is great, although i would enjoy the white balance being seleted on a range rather than the filter options (cool or warm).
another disappointment is the lack of rain in, well, the rain. during a wet race, the wiper is moving, but the windshield and car body have no water on them.
also, it would seem that even with a low shutter speed, the rain appears as a drop, suspended in air, rather than a streak, as I would so enjoy when photographing at night.

just my pet peeves.

anyway, photos FTW!

You will find it fun I hope. & lmao @ you and Seal, you guys mind blasted me into thinking about a Tupac Album & Seal Album

it's mindblowing dude. but always room for improvement. if anythign keeps form from 100%'ing this game, photomode will be that factor.

so i grinded out 20 million smackers yesterday for the XJ13. that was....er....fun. but, worth every penny. cost efficiency be damned, this car rules. also the site of some of my most realistic photos.
hooah.

Now I need to be able to resize these bastards. thumbies suck anus.

I thought that last set was just real photos from the thumbnails....Very nice!

that's what i was going for. thanks Moglet.
those photos are HUGE. up to 1MB in size! nuts man.

anyone know a free program for resizing? I can't remember if you can resize in GIMP or not. I won't be doing any real editing, so that's all I need.

so, after a month of tearing my hair out in life, I've come back to GT5's photomode, and taken some nice shots.

there are a ton of them, (well over 50 that I call worthy for posting) but for now, we'll just do the first few and then a few more tomorrow (it's nearly 4am here. -_- heh)

The Peugeot 908:

and a personal favourite of mine. taken during a big screw up in the rain at night. the crowd looks genuinely terrified for once!

the Ferrari F40:

The Ferrari Enzo (it's now leading life in a shade of terrific Dodge SubLime):

The Shelby Cobra. My favourite car to photograph, thus far:

one of my most loved ones, even if it's not the greatest shot. this was a HUGE slide, started just out of the 2nd stage of the followthrough, which miraculously lasted right to the entry of Bacharach. i ended up WAY wide of the normal line, almost exactly lined up.
tried to replicate, didn't come close. plus, check out the front inside tire off the ground. I thought that was just sweet.

and for now, I am spent.
MASSIVE UPDATE GO GO GO!

EDIT:
lulz maybe not, forgot one!

Back