Turbo (2013)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pezzarinho17
  • 3 comments
  • 827 views
Messages
2,938
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Messages
pezzarinho17
Following on from the latest discovery that cinema-goers are interested in motor racing again, we get another film in the same category:

Turbo

I hope that isn't mis-leading... This to me just seems like someone has seen the success of "Cars" and reinvented the wheel. I loved Cars, and Cars 2 still worked but I can't see this selling so well. The cast list is par for me, no one stands out (what isn't Samuel L Jackson in these days?). There is also a poster online that looks like this is very much geared at a younger audience than Cars was.
 
I read about this the other day, sounds like it will be a pretty generic kids movie where it offers little for the adults watching it with the kids. Guessing it will still be better than "Driven" though.:lol:

Here is a poster by the way.
DreamWorks-Animation-Turbo-Movie-Poster.jpg
 
I thought that this might be a movie about the 80s F1 cars..
No matter, but that snail better have forced induction or there will be hell to pay.
 
lol Dreamworks. With that alone you know it's gonna be utter trash.
 
Back