Turbo IS300...

  • Thread starter Thread starter angelboy52
  • 12 comments
  • 1,353 views
The IS300 seemed unbeatable till it got beat by what looked like a camaro, but it didnt look like street tires.

I dont care how bad these tuned cars beat the E55, it weighs 4200lbs and has a performance sucking auto tranny. If it had something like the M5's or SL600 it be faster. Its still my favoreit 4 door car ever. So basically it takes a modded car 600whp to beat an E55. I' saw a vid of an E55 beating a 480hp Cobra. if it had say 150more hp or NOS it could have won.
 
I've never been impressed by this kind of "racing" seems like more of a reason to show off the size of your ego (especially his). :rolleyes: The look on the guy in the white Mustang was priceless though. :lol:
 
First off in the first video when the raced the silver Camaro, the Camaro did keep up with it and they only gunned it real quick to show that they were winning. I bet that IS300 isn't all that fast. Plus that was just a freeway pissing contest, they are all a bunch of dumbasses for doing it on that crowded of a road.

Also included is a Supra, Skyline, Golf, and many other cars.

Because a Golf is in the same class as those cars.
 
This is another example of Houston's fine racing scene.
 
That Supra was a real badass.I couldn't believe what it did to the Skyline :scared:
 
Does anyone know what the first song played on the remix is called, and who the artist is¿
 
Driftnewb110
Does anyone know what the first song played on the remix is called, and who the artist is¿

Cam'ron feat. Three Six Mafia - Sippin' Sizzurp
Album: Purple Haze
 
Back