• 1 comments
Our setting: Test Course
My Car: PT Cruiser (320 hp)
The competition: 3000GT VR-4
Fiat Coupe
Silvia K's 1800cc
Audi TT Quattro
Skyline R32

It seems to be a normal day on the Test Course. Semi-cloudy, sun peeking through the clouds, blue skies are speading. The race track was holding a little 2 lap race that shouldn't have been a problem for the PT Cruiser, I was wrong evidently. I had everything on the car except for the last stage NA Tune. I though it would be a piece of cake. As we started the race, I seemed to be slowly mocving past everybody, the Audi first, then the Fiat, followed by the Silvia K and R32. My life flashed before my eyes when I didn't notice I was in 2nd place. I started to get nervous while I tensely figured out where the first place VR-4 was at. There it was, charcoal black, and seemed to be a problem, which it figured to be. The worst thing about it was, the cars that I passed were staying with us, so then I was freaking out. I urged my car on, as it reached 160mph, I was shocked to see that that was the fastest she could go, since it topped it. I tapped to see if anyone was behind me, noone wasn't, yet that is. I continued to hear the sounds of speeds of 157 to 162 mph, then I heard a faint sound of the engines behind me, so I peaked back, and the VR-4 along with the other cars were going about the same speed as I was if not faster. I still had about a second and a half lead, but I was no way near confident I could win. those cars slowly began to gain ground on me during turn 2. As the first lap ended, only two seconds seperated 1st and sixth place. They were closing ground. 1.112, 1.099, 1.055. I took a deep breath, and continued to speed on. The R32 had passed the VR-4 when I was not looking. So the checkpoint signaled a near half-second lead. It was me, the Vr-4, and the R32. It was dead heat between all three of us, the R32, was passed by the VR-4, and the lead was sawed to .2 of a second. The turn began, and I seen them right on my tailights. I quickly veered to the right as the Fiat tried t sneakily take first place. I was sweating visciously, the turn ende and I still was ahead, the R32 curved over to the side when I did not notice, it was too late, the race was over. My hands were shaking as I had arisen visctory, as if I had won something far important. I have not driven the PT Cruiser since, but I will someday once I find a challenge equally the same. The results were as follows.

Me: 4:20:099
R32: +0.045
VR-4: +0.088
Fiat: +0.215
Silvia K:+0.467
TT: +0.902

Even though I have played and owned this game and played it on several occasions, I have to say this was the hardest match I have ever played.

I promise to do one again in the near future. Cheers!

+=11646=+

Back