Turbo level III adds 20 horsepower?

• Thread starter Greyout
  • 1 comments
Went to turbo a Honda prelude. It already had a ECM upgrade, intake, exhaust, but no engine upgrades.

turbo level 1 added like 8 horsepower. Turbo level III added 20.

WTF? Is this the same with all N/A cars?

And while I have you here, wtf is up with the AI slamming on the brakes at every apex? The A-spec (do we still call it that?) Races are so boring and worthless. I've been waiting for this game forever, and a few hours into it, I'm plodding through A-spec because I feel like I'm supposed to, not because I want to.

The game feels like a Beta

If it's similar to GT5, they vary a lot. The two Preludes I tested in GT5 were the 98's and they increase by 14, 21, and 42 PP for the three turbo stages. There is about a 5% gain for about a 7 PP increase. Therefore, the increases should be approximately 10%. 16%. and 34%. Since a Prelude starts at about 220 HP, these increases should be about 22 HP, 35 HP, and 75 HP.

I don't didn't think they would change GT6 very much unless they decided the GT5 numbers were bogus. Then I looked, but the only example I recorded both numbers so far is a 2006 S2000. The turbo number in GT5 are 13, 16, and 35 PP, but only 6, 9, and 26 PP in GT6. The other car I recorded in both games is the Tuscan Speed 6. Most improvements for that car don't vary by more than 1PP between games.

Here is the data I have of power additions in GT5. Many cars are missing as I haven't tested them all:

Attachments

• partial GT5 data.zip
    185.4 KB · Views: 3
Back