Turn 10 Releases Another Batch of Forza 7 Online Hoppers and Rivals Events

As long as this patch also solves the memory leak issue on PC... I mean, I ONLY want to be able to PLAY the game I've bought for 100€! Damn, how selfish am I to wish I'd play a FULL game that has no game breaking GLITCHES. Heh.

I still have a 2x mod card that I've been saving so I could basically get 4x credits on longer races. Sounds like my wait is almost over.

I’ve been practicing with hardcore lately, just a shame the event is at that bloody awful COTA. Still gonna take part though.

While I’m here -

What exactly are hoppers?
And to save a new thread (and since there’s a new drifting event added which kinda justifies me asking here), what are driver buckets?

I’ve been practicing with hardcore lately, just a shame the event is at that bloody awful COTA. Still gonna take part though.

While I’m here -

And to save a new thread (and since there’s a new drifting event added which kinda justifies me asking here), what are driver buckets?
Yep,hate COTA as well..

Hoppers are the online lobby types (eg B Class Breakout, Forza GT Endurance, etc.). Driver Buckets are the different groups of drivers in a race, but I haven't seen it used outside of freeplay multiclass.

Back