Turn names for fantasy tracks

United Kingdom
Norwich
TheNorfolkDad
I was wondering if people have names for corners in fantasy tracks. Obvious one that springs to mind is the bus stop at Dragon Trail.

One that I have is “Phantom Lift” at Maggiore (turn 4) because if you go flat out at the apex the front of the car loses grip and then understeers, so lift off the throttle until after the change in elevation, hence the phantom lift.

I read in a thread previously the hairpin at Maggiore was called something like cheaters corner but in Italian? Comment your turn names and I’ll put them all on a circuit layout.

I always figured Dragon Trail should have dragon-related terms.

latest

Turns 1 and 2 (Chicane) - Fafnir
Turn 3 and 4 - Wyvern 1 & 2 (like Monza's Lesmos)
S Curves - Slither
Corner by the Sea - Ryūjin's Bend
Bus Stop - Leviathan Row
Last Corner - Dragon King

I was wondering if people have names for corners in fantasy tracks. Obvious one that springs to mind is the bus stop at Dragon Trail.

One that I have is “Phantom Lift” at Maggiore (turn 4) because if you go flat out at the apex the front of the car loses grip and then understeers, so lift off the throttle until after the change in elevation, hence the phantom lift.

I read in a thread previously the hairpin at Maggiore was called something like cheaters corner but in Italian? Comment your turn names and I’ll put them all on a circuit layout.
Some cars wheelie up and fly a little. Like the Ford gt or the Bugatti vgt

Some cars wheelie up and fly a little. Like the Ford gt or the Bugatti vgt
No there really is a little bump there, I covered it in a video and you could see the front of the car drop. I then pulled up the top time that day and watched where he got back on full throttle and it was waynon the other side of the track. Flat out over that bump and it’s game over

No there really is a little bump there, I covered it in a video and you could see the front of the car drop. I then pulled up the top time that day and watched where he got back on full throttle and it was waynon the other side of the track. Flat out over that bump and it’s game over

I was referring to the straight before the hairpin

I have seen the penultimate corner on Maggiore reverse (turn 2 going forward) referred to as Punter's Folly.

Still claim that hairpin with the big hill on maggiore as cheaters hairpin. Think its turn 8. Theres also the turn 2 of blue moon speedways is called Turn 2 Sponsored by Coca Cola.

I'm dubbing Turn 1 on Tokyo East Outer the "Suicide Right" mostly because of the sheer amount of pileups that can occur there at the start of every Sport Mode race, plus the fact that you go from like top speed to around third gear to take it easily and it's easy to screw it up big time and get penalized for hitting the wall. I got the name from the "Suicide Left" on the C1 Inner Loop in the Maximum Tune games, which is a similar kind of turn.

Should name that 1st corner in Dragon trail garden reverse (the double right hairpin) "concertina corner". Its an accident ready to happen.

Back