Turning a Nascar right videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter familyvalues
  • 7 comments
  • 1,360 views
Of course they can turn right! Isn't there always a road course at least once in the season?
 
Yeah they have a couple at least...watkins glen and another which I cant remember..but no one in europe probably knows that so my thread titles are always obnoxious ;-)
 
nice videos, i don't think i will find much joy on driving a nascar in nordschleife but i'm certaliny giving it an opportunity

Yeah they have a couple at least...watkins glen and another which I cant remember..but no one in europe probably knows that so my thread titles are always obnoxious ;-)

why? are europeans ignorants? :dopey:
 
Ignorant...no...but they dont have any real exposure to nascar and honestly the perception is mostly negative (even in the states). Nascars could be faster but they are regulated to be heavy (3600lbs I think).

I was honestly quite pleased on how they drive.
 
the headlight icons are on.. since when do they have headlights, hahaha.
 
the gt5 jeff gordon just kinda looks creepy..likewise that makes your avatar creepy. ;-)
 
Back