Turning Head Lights Off

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luminis
  • 2 comments
  • 482 views
Messages
9,295
Germany
Duisburg
Hello everyone,

I'm hotlapping around the 'Ring on a regular basis; as you will know, that's a track with dynamic time change. And, this will cause the head lights to be active by default.

Now, while running the track without dynamic weather/time change, this still applies. And I guess I'm not the first one to notice this. I usually don't mind, but it is a little annoying to race a car with pop up head light and not being able to turn them of and get them down again.

Simply put, does anyone know a way to get the headlight on cars like the F40 or the NSX RM down while running on a track that has dynamic time change as an option?

Thanks in advance.
 
well...cuz the "ring" is in Germany...and u should have better knowledge than us do with ur legislations :D
 
Back