Turtle Beach Launches New Xbox-Compatible Direct Drive Wheel Bundle, Available February

• Thread starter Famine
  • 14 comments
Well now this is quite a surprise. I don't think I'm personally going to be getting this but it'd be nice to be able to possibly test out one day if I could ever get my hands on one at a friend's place or something. Wishing TurtleBeach the best of luck with this!

And here we are still waiting for the Thrustmaster DD on Xbox and Turtle Beach come out of nowhere with a contender.TM really have been caught sleeping on this. More the better, maybe manufactures will take note and price more competitively, unfortunately iam knee deep in the TM eco system. Shame they atill haven’t announced the DD for xbox.

Last edited:
Looks interesting. Especially
The integrated display and the button panel. The brake pedal also sounds interesting.

What surprises me is that there is no information about the strength of the force feedback.

What makes it a little less lucrative is the lack of an ecosystem like Fanatec, trustmaster or Moza.
And for me as a playstation and xbox player, the playstation support is missing.

Wowzers, it's not even April 1st yet!

The button box and small dash screen is an interesting inclusion and raises eyebrows for us who do other pc games like truck simulators and whatnot.

Already spent a small fortune on my setup so will probably miss this but as people have said, more competition is good for us consumers!

Looks interesting. Especially
The integrated display and the button panel. The brake pedal also sounds interesting.

What surprises me is that there is no information about the strength of the force feedback.

What makes it a little less lucrative is the lack of an ecosystem like Fanatec, trustmaster or Moza.
And for me as a playstation and xbox player, the playstation support is missing.

I would imagine it's gonna be on par with the 5nm dd from fanatec

7.2nm apparently
Hmm. I asked TB at the time about this and I got this as a response:
We have not announced the torque spec for the VelocityOne Race. Core attributes of an effective force feedback wheel design is not solely about theoretical output torque of a motor, other attributes include, physical geometry, friction, power management, safety, electro-mechanical design, force feedback algorithm design, customization options, and experienced engineering.

Hmm. I asked TB at the time about this and I got this as a response:
It's specified in stores & online now, not sure if it's peak or constant though.

Still looks like a toy regardless.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back