Tuscan's lights too dark?

Spain
Barcelona
topu999
Hey people.

Today I was lapping Spa at night with the TVR Tuscan and realized the lights aren't even remotely bright enough. I can barely see the track lines, and the actual surface is just black, as if the lights were off. It's the only car I've driven at night which lights are pretty much useless, so I don't think it's my TV.

Is it me, is it a bug, or did the guys at TVR think no Tuscan would survive long enough to need lights and didn't even neither, and PD recreated that?

Well I gave it a try today. Tried it at both Bathurst and Spa. Then compared it to the lights on my Jaguar XJR-9. He lights on the Tuscan are significantly dimmer.
I'd say it's not a bug, but like a mistake when programming the brightness of the lights or something like that.

A useless car around the Spa/anywhere at night is the 2J Race, realised it had no lights after four minutes of swearing at everything.
I knew there was reason I hated this car apart from it looking like an old cereal box

A long time ago on GT5, there was a night time trial at LeMans. I'm guessing the night setting is what PD thought would detract people from using the 2J but they didn't count on the driving line being illuminated.

Got a really easy gold on that trial with that car.

Is it me, is it a bug, or did the guys at TVR think no Tuscan would survive long enough to need lights and didn't even neither, and PD recreated that?

Well... they barely survive that long in real life, and lights are Electric Gadgets. TVRs eat those first. :D

Back