TV cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daz2708
  • 8 comments
  • 772 views
Messages
50
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
daz2708
Would PD be legally allowed to use famous cars? I'd like to see some cars from TV shows? Imagine driving around in Kitt, or at least have paint jobs
 
Yes, if they legally acquired the rights to those cars then they could legally use them.
 
I think there'll be too big a hassle with copyright issues, trademarks and etc. if PD were to include - say the Kitt from Knight Rider. Plus, in my opinion, and probably Kazunori's as well, such cars just doesn't really fit in the GT series. Whether or not we'll actually see cars from such TV shows as mentioned here in the game, I can't say for sure though.
 
I want this one :

2012-08-13-back_to_the_future_delorean-e1344910499809.jpg
 
They could have the cars in the game without reference to the TV use. Just allow modifications to get you to the theoretical performance values we've seen on screen.
 
They could have the cars in the game without reference to the TV use. Just allow modifications to get you to the theoretical performance values we've seen on screen.
Like get the General Lee paint job
 
Back