TV (Plasma, HDTV,Other) Question for GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lipid Sama
  • 1 comments
  • 528 views
Messages
7
Hey guys, I dont know if this a repeat or whatnot, I couldnt find a thread, I searched under TV, but didnt see anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I currently have some money saved up. I was gonna buy a 2005 Ford Mustang GT, but I have desided to wait, a year or two, till the new cobra model comes out. And know I dont have 27k .. lol Just the down payment.

Q: What would be a sweet TV to buy for playing GT4, and other PS2 games, plus DVD movies and TV?

I dont kow alot about TV, Im looking to spend around 2-3k, id like it to be 40in or above, (42,50,62 etc). and something I can put my race pro cockpit infront of and get lost in the race... =)

any sujjestions would be most appreciated, thank you.
 
I have the sony grand vega 60 lcd tv. I got it for around $3500. Has multiple HD hookups. It works great with GT4. I hear that the samsung DLP lcd's are the best though. In that price range, stick with the lcd's because plasmas are a lot more, and have bad burnin problems.
 
Back