Tv Tuner Help

• Thread starter clanegie
  • 9 comments
My God!!! The site is not serving my Country!!!! After trying to register myself into the site, then i found out Singapore is not listed in their Country list..... I feel like killing myself now. :ouch:

Hi Guys, need your help again... Please take a look at the below link for this TV Tuner.. It looks the same as the previous one but i'm not good with Tv tuner's Specifications. Therefore needing some help from you guys here.

http://www.tigerproduct.com/3200.htm

This product is selling at SGD 60.00!!! Its even cheaper than the previous one. But i'm not sure if they delivers to other country outside Singapore.

Please help guys!

Hi Guys, need your help again... Please take a look at the below link for this TV Tuner.. It looks the same as the previous one but i'm not good with Tv tuner's Specifications. Therefore needing some help from you guys here.

You don't need specifications, you just need a TV tuner. All the tv tuners on the market can do the job.

Thanks brothers here. I will get that soon. Hey Nightmadness, if you looking for cheap hardware, can look into that site too.. They have cheap pricing and free deliver by the sales guy to your house. Cash on hand trade. Not a bad idea from the company.

Cheers! I will do a simple video soon to let you great guys here advise on my mistakes.

Back