Tvr 6 speed or tvr 350tc

  • Thread starter Thread starter quattpequatt
  • 8 comments
  • 758 views
Messages
134
Canada
Canada
Messages
quattpequatt
Was wondering if some one could chime in, at 550 pp the 6 speed and 350 have 472 and 502 hp respectively also they weight 920 kg and 992 respectively. Which car is better? One is slightly lighter but the other is slightly more powerful! Any help?
 
Tuscan or Cerbera?
 
Was wondering if some one could chime in, at 550 pp the 6 speed and 350 have 472 and 502 hp respectively also they weight 920 kg and 992 respectively. Which car is better? One is slightly lighter but the other is slightly more powerful! Any help?
The speed 6 Tuscan would be quicker stock, but if you've tuned them to the same pp then it is anyone's guess. One is likely better on some circuits and the other better on others
 
The Tuscan Touring car is Great car, and you could power limit it to 550 pp, unless you need a road car.
I think the S6 has a 4.0 and 350 has a 3.6 litre engine. so depends on how far on power you want to take the car too. or you going to keep them stock.
SOTT I'm 90% sure the gear ratio's on the cars are wrong, plus they originally came we 3 diff ration options. so if you want to driver them as IRL then your need to get the adustable gearbox.
 
To me it personal preference I like both cars but I more partial to 6 speed.:)
 
T350c for me. Love that baby TVR. Less so since I drove one at a supercar experience/track day thingy. Never meet your heroes! It was uncomfortable, smelled like plastic and glue, had REALLY heavy steering, a hair-throttle, sharp brakes that plunged the nose into the ground if you even thought about using them and it was windy and noisy as hell (gaps at top of door windows) and that was only when it was actually working! Thank 🤬 we haven't reached that level of realism yet with GT!
 
T350c for me. Love that baby TVR. Less so since I drove one at a supercar experience/track day thingy. Never meet your heroes! It was uncomfortable, smelled like plastic and glue, had REALLY heavy steering, a hair-throttle, sharp brakes that plunged the nose into the ground if you even thought about using them and it was windy and noisy as hell (gaps at top of door windows) and that was only when it was actually working! Thank 🤬 we haven't reached that level of realism yet with GT!
Where did you do this experience as despite what you have said, I'd still like a go!
 
Where did you do this experience as despite what you have said, I'd still like a go!
It was called Supercar Lifestyle and was at Mira in Nuneaton. It was a 25th Birthday present from my Dad (who worked at Mira) a couple years ago and it was awesome! Got driven around the track by a pro racing driver in an Ascari A10 race car too (like the one Ben Collins drove I think). I can highly recommend it but I've no idea how much it might cost.
 
Back