TVR car setup

United States
Tennessee
I consider myself a pretty good driver, and a decent tuner, as I have passed everything on Pro physics thus far, but I am having a hard time with the TVR dealership race. I had put down GT5P for awhile, so I could finish some more things on GT4, but now I have gone back to GT5P to finish some things that I didn't before, and I wanted to do them before release of the full GT5.

I have searched but couldn't find much about this race. Can someone help with a setup to help keep either of the TVR's on the track and help me win this race? I haven't been able to get higher than 6th. I have gold on everything else on the game except this one and the Ferrari dealer race, but I was just .004 behind the leader on that one at the finish line, so I will pass that one with no problem.

Thanks for any help. I just don't want to cheat and use standard physics to pass this last one. BTW, I am using a G25 wheel, so I have good throttle control.
Andy

BTW, I am using a G25 wheel, so I have good throttle control

I have a G25 and I guarantee that having one does not guarantee good throttle control. ;)
Click the cbc in my sig, try one of my TVR chassis settings (gearing may or may not work as I forget the track), see how that drives for you.

👍

I have a G25 and I guarantee that having one does not guarantee good throttle control. ;)
Click the cbc in my sig, try one of my TVR chassis settings (gearing may or may not work as I forget the track), see how that drives for you.

👍

Agreed on the throttle control. Let me re-word that. Having the G25, I can better control the throttle than a sixaxis or DS3 user.

Thanks for the tip, and I will be trying out one of your settings. The track is Suzuka in that event.

Thanks again, I golded it last night with your setup and a couple adjustments to work a little better with my driving style. I took the lead on the front stretch right before entering the last lap, so I lead the entire last lap with this setup, and had a 3 second lead at the end of the race, but I took it a little easy trying not to screw up on the last lap, so I would have had a larger margin of victory.

Back