TVR Cebera Speed 12 '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dsmitti01
  • 25 comments
  • 961 views
Messages
32
United States
USA
Messages
Dsmitti01
Ik I already have another thread of this but I want one badly :P does anyone have a spare?
 
I do, what do you have to trade?
 
I'm willing to trade a Veyron or an Audi Abt TTR.
 
I also got a Lamborghini Countach but I'm just thinking of random cars I have.

What do you think is an even trade?
 
Why are there 2 threads with the same car wanted?
Trying to spread your luck??
 
Outeke
Why are there 2 threads with the same car wanted?
Trying to spread your luck??

Yea pretty much haha
 
Do you have any touring cars I got three speed12s
 
Yea pretty much haha

I personally do not care....

but admins might look down upon starting multiple threads on the same subject. Just a heads up.
 
Do you have any tickets?
 
aland18
I personally do not care....

but admins might look down upon starting multiple threads on the same subject. Just a heads up.

Okay
 
How about the Carbon R? Anyone?
 
I'm willing to trade...

Ford GT '05 (no stripe)
Amuse Carbon R
Countach LP400 '74
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
Toyota 86 GT '12
 
I'm looking for a s7. Got a few extra speed 12 around in my garage.
 
s15240drifter
I'm looking for a s7. Got a few extra speed 12 around in my garage.

I don't sorry...

But I have standard super cars like the Zonda and V16T if ur interested.
 
s15240drifter
I'm looking for a s7. Got a few extra speed 12 around in my garage.

Mate your getting a s7 off me remember
 
Dsmitti01
I don't sorry...

But I have standard super cars like the Zonda and V16T if ur interested.

I have all Zonda and the v16

What about the red Silvia drift car. Can't remember if its his or henki.
 
s15240drifter
I have all Zonda and the v16

What about the red Silvia drift car. Can't remember if its his or henki.

I think it's HKS. And I don't have that either :/
 
s15240drifter
I have all Zonda and the v16

What about the red Silvia drift car. Can't remember if its his or henki.

But wht about the Amuse Carbon R?
I have one of those tht I feel I can live without :P
 
Dsmitti01
But wht about the Amuse Carbon R?
I have one of those tht I feel I can live without :P

Have one of those.
 
Dude I have a flip flop yellow speed 12 if you really want one this bad add me and send me any car on your list and I will send it to you.. I never use it and have seen many in my ucd .. I will get another later
 
chevy_freak
Dude I have a flip flop yellow speed 12 if you really want one this bad add me and send me any car on your list and I will send it to you.. I never use it and have seen many in my ucd .. I will get another later

Okay, I'll add you in a few hours. Yay!
 
Back