- 202

- Australia
- Nauraushaun
Hello there GTP!
I want a Cerbera Speed 12 and an R390 road car. The R390 MAY not be trade-able due to the price limit, I'm not sure. The TVR is only worth about $300,000.
Both MUST be unmodified, and in original color.
I can offer anything of similar price, or even more. Anything you're after, just ask. I just want these cars, money isn't the issue, it's the rarity of them.
PSN = GTP username: Nauraushaun. Thanks in advance.
I want a Cerbera Speed 12 and an R390 road car. The R390 MAY not be trade-able due to the price limit, I'm not sure. The TVR is only worth about $300,000.
Both MUST be unmodified, and in original color.
I can offer anything of similar price, or even more. Anything you're after, just ask. I just want these cars, money isn't the issue, it's the rarity of them.
PSN = GTP username: Nauraushaun. Thanks in advance.
Last edited: