TVR Cerbera Speed 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeadEnd
  • 23 comments
  • 1,327 views
Messages
477
Netherlands
Netherlands
Have one from the UCD in Starmist Blue with just 24 KM. Stock. Completed

Have another one from the UCD. This one's in Sunset Pearlescent with just 31 KM. Stock.Completed

Again, I'm not looking for anything in particular. Just leave a post if you're interested and we'll work something out.
 
Last edited:
5 rare paints of your choice?
 
Which five matte paints are you able to give in return? Black and white would be great.
 
DeadEnd
Which five matte paints are you able to give in return? Black and white would be great.

Yep, sure. I have all of the mattes.

I can send a few Blacks and Whites. How many of each colour would you like?
Please send me a FR. 👍
 
Two of each and a random matte will do. FR sent.
 
DeadEnd
Two of each and a random matte will do. FR sent.

Paints sent. 👍
 
Paints received and car sent. Cheers!
 
Added a new Cerbera Speed 12 to OP.
 
I'll accept a similar deal, five matte or chrome paints.

I can trade tomorrow.
 
The ones I have:

- Matt Black
- Matte Pink
- Matte Light Silver
- Matte Dark Green
- Matte Dark Red

Would that be okay?
 
Not too keen on the matte pink, have you got any special regular paints? (The other matte paints are fine btw)

Preferably some extreme colors like bright orange or bright green.
 
How about this:

- Matt Black
- Chameleon Blue
- Matte Light Silver
- Matte Dark Green
- Matte Dark Red

? ;)
 
That's great. Having traded today already, I'll be able to send the car tomorrow.
 
Alright. Are you online now? Would add you and send you the paints today then.
 
Go ahead with the FR and the paint. I'll send the car tomorrow first thing in the morning.
 
Added. Make sure to post here as soon as you get all the paint chips.
 
Does the trade-limit apply to received paints? (Not that experienced with trading)
 
Great. Have fun with them. ;)

Now just have to wait for my Cerbera Speed 12...
 
Car received! Thanks for the fast and smooth trade. :cheers:
 
Anyone have a Cerbera Speed 12? Im in the need of one as well. I will trade paints/chrome. :)
 
Back