Tvr cerbera top speed drag tune help

• Thread starter fresh11
  • 11 comments

fresh11

(Banned)
Barbados
barbados
freshracer11
I need help with the top speed tune for the tvr cerbera 12 please.It has the power and the weightbut the transmission tune

I need help with the top speed tune for the tvr cerbera 12 please.It has the power and the weightbut the transmission tune
Start the flip at 2.800 and work your way down. You may want to launch on 3rd gear depending on your weight.

Start the flip at 2.800 and work your way down. You may want to launch on 3rd gear depending on your weight.

I haven't checked the car yet, but that doesn't sound like a top speed tune ?

Is the OP asking for a 3k tune ?

I haven't checked the car yet, but that doesn't sound like a top speed tune ?

Is the OP asking for a 3k tune ?
Oh well if its a 3k tune, I have no idea because I don't tune 3k. That was a 1/4 tune I gave him.

Or perhaps that should be...

We have people in this thread not exactly sure about what you are asking. That is solely down to your usual style of posting gibberish. All we ask is that you use capitals, punctuation and proper sentences. It is not exactly rocket science.

Carry on ignoring us however, and you will be banned.

I am using a tablet. I miss type.
I was using a tablet too. What's your point?

Last I checked tablets have a full keyboard, and this bit doesn't say...

• You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters, except if you're using a tablet then you can type however the hell you like.
...does it?

Even though you want help, you are not really giving us any information that can help us help you.
I am going to try and make this as simple as possible because you are not specifying what you are after.
Please choose a number below that relates to your situation.

1. You want a Indy drag tune for the TVR 12.
2. You want a 3k drag tune for the TVR 12.
3. You want a tune that allows the TVR 12 to reach it's highest speed possible.

If you reply with "Ok", I swear I will flip a table.

Even though you want help, you are not really giving us any information that can help us help you.
I am going to try and make this as simple as possible because you are not specifying what you are after.
Please choose a number below that relates to your situation.

1. You want a Indy drag tune for the TVR 12.
2. You want a 3k drag tune for the TVR 12.
3. You want a tune that allows the TVR 12 to reach it's highest speed possible.

If you reply with "Ok", I swear I will flip a table.
OK lol! All jokes aside Fresh you need to give more info on what you want. Asking for help is one thing but asking for help and not providing specifics is another!

Latest Posts

Back