velly Messages 959 Australia Messages velster/velster01 May 10, 2011 #1 With the PSN being down we here at Ford have started a Time Trial. This weeks is.. Vehicle - TVR Speed 6 RM (no other mods) Racing Hard Tyres No driving Aids (ABS=1 ok) Track = Rome our top time so far is must be a sub 1:09 in there somewhere 👍
With the PSN being down we here at Ford have started a Time Trial. This weeks is.. Vehicle - TVR Speed 6 RM (no other mods) Racing Hard Tyres No driving Aids (ABS=1 ok) Track = Rome our top time so far is must be a sub 1:09 in there somewhere 👍
leepangfu Messages 458 May 10, 2011 #2 Best I've got so far is 1:09,579. The first sector was quite bad so there is room for improvement. Trying out some real tuning for the first time and I started out in the 1:12's so I think it's going pretty good so far
Best I've got so far is 1:09,579. The first sector was quite bad so there is room for improvement. Trying out some real tuning for the first time and I started out in the 1:12's so I think it's going pretty good so far
velly Messages 959 Australia Messages velster/velster01 May 10, 2011 #3 suspension tuning and got this 1:08.693, may have another got tonight to see if i can get under 8.5 👍
suspension tuning and got this 1:08.693, may have another got tonight to see if i can get under 8.5 👍
velly Messages 959 Australia Messages velster/velster01 May 10, 2011 #4 sorry for the bad video, i will get better ones done over the weekend
velly Messages 959 Australia Messages velster/velster01 May 13, 2011 #5 i have got a 1.08.251 Will call it a day unless proven otherwise
FlyWire Messages 229 Messages FlyWireLOL May 13, 2011 #6 Those videos have some tight driving on there!
velly Messages 959 Australia Messages velster/velster01 May 16, 2011 #7 thanks, winning time was a 1:08.1